BOG Dinner--hard to get

I was told by a TA friend to do dining in this order:
BOG
CRT
Character Meals
All other TS Dining reservations

Very sound advice. That's exactly the way I prioritized them, and I was lucky enough to get everything I wanted (BOG, CRT, Chef Mickey's, Akershus, 'Ohana, etc.).

6 am Eastern Time for online booking. 7am Eastern Time to call and book with a Disney agent. I prefer online with less wait. ps definitely get up by 5:30 am to make a coffee, get your notes out, turn on your computer/fire up your phone and get the Disney Dining website open well before 6 am. Good luck!

I would also add Ohana to that priority list if it is a must do ADR for your family.

I'm trying for Ohana and BOG tomorrow am for 6 of us. I'm central time so guessing I have to be logged in and ready by 5:00 am.
6 am Eastern Time for online booking. 7am Eastern Time to call and book with a Disney agent. I prefer online with less wait. ps definitely get up by 5:30 am to make a coffee, get your notes out, turn on your computer/fire up your phone and get the Disney Dining website open well before 6 am. Good luck!

Which for me is 4:30 am :( Thank you for the luck!

Try the touringplan.com reservation finder..I have been told you do not have to buy membership to use and great results.

^^^^THIS^^^^!!! I put on the reservation finder that I wanted BOG for 4PM on the night we are going to MNSSHP a few days ago, today it popped up a 4:50PM ADR for that date, close enough! It has also helped me to get a PPO CP on a Saturday during my trip. Keep in mind however that you will need to be able to go online or on the app right away or it could get away to someone else who is also looking.

The cancellation threads on the Dis have been very helpful to me over the years and patience and persistence is key in looking. Good luck to you!

If you select "dinner" online rather than a specified time, it will give you the first available slots. If you ask for 8:00 and all they have is 5:30, on the other hand . . .

I
I just tried for BOG Dinner 11/13-11/18 and there was NOTHING! So disappointed! That was the only place my son wanted to eat for his birthday! I guess I will be stalking the website from now until November! Good luck with your reservations!
If you go online now, I saw one for 6:20pm, and I was able to get 6:15pm for November 16th.

I just got a 6:40pm on 11/16!! Yay this is my son's birthday night, so it is perfect! Thank you so much! I for sure thought I would be too late!

Started at 5:00 my time this morning and couldn't get BOG my whole week. :(
Did you try using the App? What day are you looking for? What size is your party? At tile of this posting there was a 5:25 on 11/20 for 4 and 5:40 on 11/22 for 4

Last edited:
There is hope! My 180+10 was last Friday and I really wanted to do a dinner BOG for November 12th. Logged on at 6:00pm EDT and there was nothing. I mean nothing for lunch or dinner on the 11th or 12th (thought about switching my plans if another day worked). I know there are a few party nights while we are visiting so that does affect availability on non-party nights. So I have been looking periodically since Friday on MDE and lo and behold today I found a dinner reservations for the 12th. It is at 8:25pm, which is a little later than we wanted to eat, but I’ll take it. Moral of the story, just keep looking. You never know when something may open up.

For everyone that has been unsuccessful in getting a BOG ADR, I HIGHLY recommend using touring plans ($13 subscription for the year, but worth it!), and set a reservation alert! I needed a BOG ADR for a party of 8 for 11/12 and I was unsuccessful at getting it, so I set the alert and 1 day later I got a text stating the reservation opened and luckily I was able to snag it. If it is important to you, then set the alert and be ready to log in asap to reserve! I thought we were out of luck trying to get a reservation for 8, so it is possible, good luck to everyone!

I was able to book 2 dinner reservations for 7 for BOG during my 11/13-22 trip. One for the 19th and one for the 21st. I may be cancelling the 19th however as the kids really want to go to T rex again. If I cancel - I will post here first in case anyone is waiting for that date :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter