BOG Dinner - But Not?

Jessirip

Mouseketeer
Has anyone gone to BOG for dinner to see the Beast but not had a full meal? Maybe just a drink with an app or dessert? There are no "rules"... right? Did your server seem miffed due to a missed bigger gratuity on a full dinner check? (That last one may be a dumb question, but it's on my mind if we go this route.)

Thanks for any experience or thoughts.

We plan on doing this same this on our trip. I initially grabbed the reservation intending to have dinner, but after looking at the menu, I don't think my kids would find much they like. So I decided to keep it and just have a dessert so we can meet Beast.

I'm fairly certain that they cannot make you eat food so yeah go ahead lol. I'm sure they run into picky eaters ALL the time and as long as you order something (drinks, dessert, etc.), there shouldn't be a problem.

Have fun with the Beast!

There is a special dessert you can get there for $15 that's a trio of cupcakes!

Oooh! That and some wine and we may be all set! And I want to try the mussels. I'm probably over thinking it, it's our vacation after all. Just want to make the most of it. :)

I think you have to preorder that dessert. Check out the custom cake thread and there's a link in the first post to custom cakes by location. MK doesn't allow custom cakes, but lists a specialty dessert by restaurant. That'll have details.

We went last year at dinner. My daughter and I ordered dessert and milk. We left a nice tip and we also went much later (after 9pm). We were served quickly, saw the beast and were out the door in about 45 minutes.

I'm thinking about doing some similar on our trip. DD wants to eat at BOG again. I can't decide on lunch or dinner. The lunch menu appeals to me more, but we've never met the Beast.
DD will get the kids grilled cheese no matter if we do lunch or dinner. The kids meal has some options that I would like better than the adult menu. Would I be able to order off the kids menu? Or maybe just order the potato leek soup? Is it any good?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter