BOG Breakfast Question

DCTM

Mouseketeer
Quick question. Since BOG is quick service and you can pre-order could you just order drinks off the menu (no food)? Just being curious. Or is it required that you order a meal?

Officially, you can order one Mickey Straw for a party of 8. There is no minimum-per-person requirement.
:cool1:

Quick question. Since BOG is quick service and you can pre-order could you just order drinks off the menu (no food)? Just being curious. Or is it required that you order a meal?

We have a BOG breakfast reservation for 4 adults, and I'm wondering if anyone has ideas about which hugely overpriced entrees are best -- we will use 4 CS credits for breakfast, as this is probably the least expensive use of those credits. Did anyone have a review she'd be willing to share? Cant he kitchen do a good béchamel sauce for the Croque Madame, for example? And is there really no orange juice on the breakfast menu!?

We have a BOG breakfast reservation for 4 adults, and I'm wondering if anyone has ideas about which hugely overpriced entrees are best -- we will use 4 CS credits for breakfast, as this is probably the least expensive use of those credits. Did anyone have a review she'd be willing to share? Cant he kitchen do a good béchamel sauce for the Croque Madame, for example? And is there really no orange juice on the breakfast menu!?

I can't speak to the adult entrees (had the kids' scrambled eggs when we went) but you can purchase OJ (and apple juice, I believe) that you serve yourself from a drink dispenser.

I can't speak to the adult entrees (had the kids' scrambled eggs when we went) but you can purchase OJ (and apple juice, I believe) that you serve yourself from a drink dispenser.

Thanks! I did see "adult fountain beverages" and "adult hot beverages (coffee and hot chocolate)" on the menu, and I guessed soda pop, but would definitely prefer juice for breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter