BOG Breakfast or Lunch Pre-order?

SGMCO

Vintage Style is Sweet--Rumbleseat Fashions
When pre-ordering is there a spot that you can request an ingredient to be left off item (custom order)? or an area to list food allergy?
Thanks

When I did my pre-order in February, there was an option to have things left off my sandwich. I don't know about food allergies. Since I don't have any, I don't pay attention to that.

I requested things to be left off of my sandwich for lunch... but, I don't have any food allergies. Are you in the preorder window yet? You can play around with it before placing your order. You also still have to go to the counter when you get there and changes can be made at that time.

Thanks, I just need the Bacon or sausage left off of breakfast items, but wasn't sure it could be done in pre-order. Early Aug. will be our 30 day pre-order window and I'll play around with it.

I also was wondering about how fresh the food is when you pre-order compared to ordering when you get there?

yes, you can select food allergies and the menu will change based on your allergy. You can select corn, egg, milk, peanut, tree nut, soy or wheat allergies. there is a small link for allergy friendly menu on the top right corner.
As for taking things out, some items have that option, some don't.
We always pre order with food allergies and the food is always fresh.

Thanks so much, my food allergy is rare but I'm allergic to Beef, Chicken and pork, I'm not Vegan or vegetarian, I still can eat Eggs, cheese, dairy and any type of seafood/shellfish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter