• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG Breakfast- Can you split meals?

mster425

DIS Veteran
I keep seeing people using the words "price fixed" for breakfast- does that mean everyone who walks in is charged the meal price at breakfast, or can we do our usual and split 2 meals for 4 people and cupcakes? We are paying OOP and have split meals there other years, just wondering if it's changed.

My impression was that it’s now a per person charge just like Cinderella’s. Cuts out the “we ordered coffee just to see the place and get early entry”

I checked the website & prices are listed per item, so it looks like it's still a choice. But $28 for their breakfast...I thought $20 was really pushing it.

We haven’t been since 2016 but other than the price increases nothing else seems to have changed. We have ordered 2 meals for 4 of us as we don’t typically have a big meal at breakfast. From everything I have seen that hasn’t changed. We have ppo booked for November and will likely do this again. It’s a menu with independent pricing for each item not a per person value. Should not be an issue

I checked the website & prices are listed per item, so it looks like it's still a choice. But $28 for their breakfast...I thought $20 was really pushing it.

$15 for a tiny box of frosted flakes and mickey milk is obscene. I might have talked myself out of the whole thing anyway :rolleyes:. grr i love that place and the cupcakes are really fresh at 8 am

I was just doing some dreaming about future trips and checking out different breakfast menus and decided to look up BOG. Ate breakfast there in 2016 and while it was certainly not bad it wasn't anything spectacular. But we were on the QS dining plan and...whatever.

Looked a few minutes ago and $28!!!???? They've lost their minds!

I hope nobody pays out of pocket for that place, that's absolutely insane. I'll be breaking my fast at MK with a $5-$6 wrap from Main St. Bakery, sitting somewhere shady and enjoying the ambience of Town Square and/or Main Street, USA. My friend and I had a private little visit with Mary Poppins in June doing this.

I think I read something about "2 out of 3 meals are fixed price" and wanted to make sure they didn't start charging per head.

I was just doing some dreaming about future trips and checking out different breakfast menus and decided to look up BOG. Ate breakfast there in 2016 and while it was certainly not bad it wasn't anything spectacular. But we were on the QS dining plan and...whatever.

Looked a few minutes ago and $28!!!???? They've lost their minds!

I hope nobody pays out of pocket for that place, that's absolutely insane. I'll be breaking my fast at MK with a $5-$6 wrap from Main St. Bakery, sitting somewhere shady and enjoying the ambience of Town Square and/or Main Street, USA. My friend and I had a private little visit with Mary Poppins in June doing this.

It is insane, we pay out of pocket but I hadn't noticed the huge price increase until this week. I was thinking of just grabbing a few kids meals to hold us over until an early lunch but I might be using vacation logic :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter