BOG and EMM

mike0035

Mouseketeer
I have a BOG @800 for a 900 opening. I just noticed there is also an EMM that day. Will this affect the ability to ride 7DMT before park opening for the BOG patrons?

Im not concerned about the crowds, Im wondering if they let the BOG patrons ride 7DMT before park opening like usual or if they dont because of EMM

Granted your mileage may vary as things can change and a minute or two here or there can mean a lot, but when I've done EMM they appeared to hold the BOG line forming for 7DMT right up until very close to rope drop as to let the EMM folks get every last minute of their time. I suspect you'll still beat the true rope drop crowd once they do let you in, but I would keep expectations pretty low for being let in much earlier than true rope drop. If they do let you in much earlier, then bonus!

Im not concerned about the crowds, Im wondering if they let the BOG patrons ride 7DMT before park opening like usual or if they dont because of EMM

From what I understand they will not let you on any rides until the park officially opens. That's so the EMM folks have exclusive access.

There has been reports of them also holding back the crowds on non EMM days as well, you're not guaranteed early entry to 7dmt on any day. Just go because you really want to eat there not because of any non official perk that may not happen.

There has been reports of them also holding back the crowds on non EMM days as well, you're not guaranteed early entry to 7dmt on any day. Just go because you really want to eat there not because of any non official perk that may not happen.
This was true when we were there last April, they held the line at the Fast Pass entrance until the park officially opened. We came out of BOG around 8:50 AM and got in line around the BOG check in area. Don't remember what time exactly, but it was after the welcome show that the line started moving. We walked right in and waited maybe 2 minutes inside before getting on, when we were done and got out, the line up for Standby had filled up from the rope drop crowd, so we headed for Peter Pan.

This was true when we were there last April, they held the line at the Fast Pass entrance until the park officially opened. We came out of BOG around 8:50 AM and got in line around the BOG check in area. Don't remember what time exactly, but it was after the welcome show that the line started moving. We walked right in and waited maybe 2 minutes inside before getting on, when we were done and got out, the line up for Standby had filled up from the rope drop crowd, so we headed for Peter Pan.

This has always been my experience as well. I've done BOG 8am breakfast 3 times and each time we've been let on SDMT just ahead of the rope drop crowd and only got in one ride before heading to Peter Pan.

I have also heard that BoG guests may be allowed to ride SDMT using the normal stand-by queue prior to park opening while EMM guests use the FP+ entrance. They fill the remaining seats in the cars (if any) with BoG guests after all EMM riders are loaded.

I have an 8:10 BOG reservation on an EMM day and I'm hoping to ride SDMT at least once before the RD crowd hits but understand if it doesn't happen that's okay too.

In early March this year, they let BOG guests on at exactly 8:45 PM on both a EMM day and a non-EMM day.

From reports, may or may not get on "early."

But, I think you can guarantee you will get to the entrance before rope drop crowds arrive, simply due to proximity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter