BOG Allergy Menu - Waffles

mcross923

Earning My Ears
25 days and counting! We have a PPO ADR at BOG (gotta love acronyms!) and was looking at pre-ordering our breakfast. My daughter has an egg allergy, so the waffle option showed up. Based on my search, I understand it's not a Micky waffle :( but more like a plain Eggo waffle. She's fine with that. My question is, there's a waffle in the adult section for $24 and a waffle in the kids section for $14, does anyone know the difference? Both come with a side of fresh fruit and drink. I assume the adult will have more waffles? I searched and found a photo that shows two round Eggo-like waffles, but it doesn't say if that's the kids or adult one.

I'm asking because when my son sees waffles, he may also want in on it, so was thinking of ordering the adult portion and having them split it vs. ordering 2 kids waffles. But I wasn't sure if the adult one will come with more waffles than the kids one, for $10 more I assume it would but thought I'd check if anyone here has experience with this.

Thanks!

I am gf and when I got the waffles (I think the gf ones are Van's brand) there were two waffles. It's a small breakfast but with the gf pastries, it made it a little more filling.

I am gf and when I got the waffles (I think the gf ones are Van's brand) there were two waffles. It's a small breakfast but with the gf pastries, it made it a little more filling.
Thank you, do you remember if you ordered the adult one or the kids one?

Thank you, do you remember if you ordered the adult one or the kids one?

It was the adult one. I will say the kids meals there are pretty small. It's a good thing for the pastries because my kids are always hungry after spending that much on breakfast!

25 days and counting! We have a PPO ADR at BOG (gotta love acronyms!) and was looking at pre-ordering our breakfast. My daughter has an egg allergy, so the waffle option showed up. Based on my search, I understand it's not a Micky waffle :( but more like a plain Eggo waffle. She's fine with that. My question is, there's a waffle in the adult section for $24 and a waffle in the kids section for $14, does anyone know the difference? Both come with a side of fresh fruit and drink. I assume the adult will have more waffles? I searched and found a photo that shows two round Eggo-like waffles, but it doesn't say if that's the kids or adult one.

I'm asking because when my son sees waffles, he may also want in on it, so was thinking of ordering the adult portion and having them split it vs. ordering 2 kids waffles. But I wasn't sure if the adult one will come with more waffles than the kids one, for $10 more I assume it would but thought I'd check if anyone here has experience with this.

Thanks!
$10 extra for another $0.75 worth of waffles sounds about right at disney ;)

It was the adult one. I will say the kids meals there are pretty small. It's a good thing for the pastries because my kids are always hungry after spending that much on breakfast!
Ok, thanks for the response NYCANC.

$10 extra for another $0.75 worth of waffles sounds about right at disney ;)
Ha, my thoughts exactly... I'm trying to justify this to my wife by saying it's not the food we're paying for, it's to get into the park early :)

Ok, thanks for the response NYCANC.

Ha, my thoughts exactly... I'm trying to justify this to my wife by saying it's not the food we're paying for, it's to get into the park early :)

You don't necessarily have to order them breakfast; you could feed the kids ahead of time or grab QS afterward and just get breakfast for the adults. . . No sense paying an exorbitant price for mediocre food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter