Bodyglide in Ontario?

CJ

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the product Bodyglide (like a deodorant, but works to prevent chafing and blisters) is available to purchase in southwestern Ontario?

I've gone to their website, but it only lists stores in Oakville which is a little far away to travel.

I got mine in Peterborough at the running room. So I would guess that all of the running room stores carry it.

Runner's Choice 207 Dundas St.
London ON N6A 1G4 (519) 672-5928

Running Room 620 Richmond St
London ON N6A 5J9 (519) 438-8550

We got ours at the Running Room. It was last year but I think it was around $12 or so :confused3 DH swears by the stuff. The year before last DH chaffed a lot and was sometimes miserable but last year he didn't chafe at all :thumbsup2

We got ours at the Running Room. It was last year but I think it was around $12 or so :confused3 DH swears by the stuff. The year before last DH chaffed a lot and was sometimes miserable but last year he didn't chafe at all :thumbsup2

How do you apply it (i.e. directly to the body part before you go outside like sunscreen? how often? ) Is it only for feet to prevent blister from the shoes? Not sure what it's for. Thanks!

Most running rooms carry it.

It can be used to prevent friction in many areas. The running room originally started carrying it for men running long distances to use on their chests.

In terms of finding it, if you are having trouble there are many places you can get it online by searching for it under its original use.

It works great. I use it when I wear my running skirts. I bought mine at the running room but I think I also saw it at Sportchek.

I almost forgot. One of the people I run with buys a Band Aid product. I think it is for blisters. It comes in a small tube and is cheaper than body glide. I wish I could remember the name of it. It was something like the paint on bandaids or something.

I got a similar product at MEC: Splax, for 12$. You might check it out if you're a member. It worked miracles for me last September in Disneyworld...

Band Aid Brand has a neat blister stick. Its the size of a chap stick and you apply it to your feet or anywhere you get blisters. It really works and it is a lot easier to find because you can get it at Shoppers Drug Mart

After making a special trip to the Running store I found Body Glide in Mark's Work Warehouse. They had the small sticks for $7.99

Marks Work Wearhouse sells body glide now. I believe it's 7.99

I found that the Body Glide worked much better than the Band Aid brand

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter