• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Body Glide variety?

humboldthny

DIS Veteran
I didn't realize there were so many types of Body Glide....which do you find works best for use in the parks (will be used mainly for preventing hot spots and blisters from shoes).

Geez, I thought body glide was the brand. I guess I better not wait until the last minute to research this. My DH had terrible blisters last trip. I was going to get him some. Hopefully someone with answers will be by soon.

Body Glide Foot Glide is what I used to prevent blisters on my heels. I found it as Sports Chalet sporting goods store.

I didn't realize there were so many types of Body Glide....which do you find works best for use in the parks (will be used mainly for preventing hot spots and blisters from shoes).

Do you mean different types of the 'brand' Body Glide, or similar products? I have used regular Body Glide (not familiar with another kind), have also used Gold Bond brand, also Monistat friction gel in a tube, also baby liquid powder from Dollar store. They all have been good IMO and are similar. The liquid powder is not good for all situations. I don't go long periods outside in the heat without taking some with me.

I've always used the original balm and the only other type that I knew even existed was the one for women. I had no idea about the other types before looking at the website after reading this post.I don't think you can go wrong by using the original as it's likely to do pretty much the same as the other types which probably bring less product for the same price.The only exception to that was when I spent pretty much the same amount of money for the original balm in a .45 oz mini bottle to take with me while running the Disney marathon.The regular bottle brings 1.5 oz but I just didn't have a comfortable place to put it while running so I got the mini one.

I just use regular body glide. Been lucky since I've used it i haven't gotten any blisters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter