Body glide or similar?

Body glide is available at any running store like a Fit 2 Run,bigger sporting goods stores like Dicks or Academy sports will also likely have it but running stores will for sure.I also buy the Gold Bond friction defense and it works just as well,Walgreen's stores are very likely to have it.I've finished about 25 half marathons and 7 fulls thanks to these products,without them I would have guaranteed chafing issues with a lot of burning pain.

Was wondering if it is used under shorts in the thigh area does it feel sticky?

I find Body Glide to be a bit tacky at first. I notice it for a few minutes and then forget about it. It really works to prevent chafing, and I keep a small stick in my luggage year round.

Vaseline: It may sound messy, but we use it on our feet on every trip and it works like charm and no mess at the end of the day.

I also recommend "Monistat Complete Care Chafing Relief Powder Gel", I've used it for several trips and you can find it in the feminine Hygiene section at either Walmart or Target. I also use it as a make up primer, under foundation.
I just bought this at Walmart opened the tube on the way home and some dripped on my jeans and stained them. It says it is non staining so I'm wondering if it is used on the body and allowed to dry does it stain your clothes? Seemed more like a gel and no powder is there something wrong with the tube I bought?

I just bought this at Walmart opened the tube on the way home and some dripped on my jeans and stained them. It says it is non staining so I'm wondering if it is used on the body and allowed to dry does it stain your clothes? Seemed more like a gel and no powder is there something wrong with the tube I bought?
I've never had a problem with it staining fabric, I only use it between my legs and top of feet. It has always dried without a gel feel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter