Bob Memorial show

safetymom

dis veteran
What a touching and wonderful show about Bob. Hearing your stories was heartwarming. What a wonderful tribute. Thank you Podcast team for sharing your stories.

Great show. Thank you team for sharing all of your stories. I loved every one of them. :grouphug:

currently dying at the bawb golf section. That kinda hits home cuz I worked at the Palm/Magnolia as a CP

Just listened to the memorial show and am starting the best of now. The stories were great.

Thank you!

The Bob Memorial show was so touching and it's wonderful that you all have such vivid and fond memories of Bob. He was truly a blessed man to have such great friends.

I have to say though, when Julie choked up near the end, I lost it. I had to pause the show and it was April 28 all over again. :sad1: To hear Pete's voice so full of sorrow put a lump in my throat the size of a watermelon. Luckily, I have a job where I'm mostly alone throughout the day, so shedding a tear or two doesn't garner any attention.

Thanks for such a heart-warming show in rememberance of your dear friend.

I listened to the show twice to take it all in... still so surreal that he is really gone. When you all paused towards the end, thats when the tears flowed. I just wanted to reach out and hug each of you SOOOO badly. Please know we are ALL here for you and we truly care about you.

Bob, you will be missed. I look forward to the day I can discuss everything Disney with you....

Amy

What a wonderful show. It was lovely to share all your Bob stories with us and listened smiling until Julie started me off :hug:

Thankyou all for sharing Bob with us :hug:

The Bob Memorial show was so touching and it's wonderful that you all have such vivid and fond memories of Bob. He was truly a blessed man to have such great friends.

I have to say though, when Julie choked up near the end, I lost it. I had to pause the show and it was April 28 all over again. :sad1: To hear Pete's voice so full of sorrow put a lump in my throat the size of a watermelon. Luckily, I have a job where I'm mostly alone throughout the day, so shedding a tear or two doesn't garner any attention.

Thanks for such a heart-warming show in rememberance of your dear friend.
I'm right there with you. :hug: I gave in and decided to listen at my desk. I was fine until Julie choked up and I lost it. I'm still kinda teary about it.

Beautiful tribute to such a wonderful man that I was never lucky enough to meet...hugs to the entire podcast team. :grouphug:

Just finished the Bob Memorial show and wanted to give the Podcast Team a :grouphug: and a big Thank you. This was a beautiful tribute to Bob...Thank you for sharing your memories with us.:goodvibes

Shooot, I did not download this morning. I cannot wait to listen! Very much looking forward to celebrating Bawb in this way.

--Daneen

I'm at work now but am looking forward to getting home to hearing the Bawb tribute show. I only ever knew Bawb by his voice, but he was such a compassionate and friendly sounding person that his voice told me all I needed to know about the person.;)

Thank you Podcast Team for sharing your joy, your stories, your memories as well as your sorrow with all of us.

Each of us, in our own way, knew Bob because you shared the real man with us.

I really didn't know what to expect, but I agree it was just perfect. More laughter than tears, which I thought was very fitting. Amid the laughter, you could hear the love in each crew members voice....it was a true celebration of Bob. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter