Bob Iger's Salary was $47 million, Disney's granddaughter upset over how employees are being furloughed

But he's the salt of the earth. He gave up his salary this year.

I'll listen to Abigail when she sells her Disney stock and gives it to the employees.
She's reportedly worth $120 Million. Perhaps she can support the workers instead of her empty complaint gestures.
She has a foul mouth.
Ok, so Abigail always wants to be running her mouth about something, why doesn’t she downsize her salary to that of the average American and give all the surplus??
So what she said was wrong? Is that what you are saying?

im saying actions speak louder than words. If she has a problem with something she needs to DO something other than just making social media posts about it.

Exactly, as long as she continues to make any money from anything Dinsey related she can't be criticizing anyone else for doing the same. Apparently Disney employees deserve it more than Iger but not her.
I think Tallahassee said it best "it's time to *** up or shut up"

In the scope of all the things to worry about in times like these, this is supposed to be meaningfully denigrating?
Maybe I'll understand if I go find my pearls.
I regret that I have but one haha to give this. And unlike some around here who give hahas to claim they're laughing at you, I am in fact laughing with you. By the way, I'm well ahead of you. Scooting in my fainting couch now.

Oh and as always you get the adult beverage, I'll bring the popcorn.

I regret that I have but one haha to give this. And unlike some around here who give hahas to claim they're laughing at you, I am in fact laughing with you. By the way, I'm well ahead of you. Scooting in my fainting couch now.

I would ordinary hasten to your side to proffer you the smelling salts, but alas, social distancing prevails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter