Boats

cmesq61

DIS Veteran
I'm sorry to be repetitive. Thought there was a sticky but I can't seem to find it. Can the boats from the EP International Gate to DHS accommodate an ECV? Trying to go b/w the 2 w/o exhausting my Prince Charming who'll be walking while I ride ECV. Also, I know I can go on the MK ferry--the big paddle wheeler. Can I take my ECV on the resort launches that go b/w MK and the MK resorts? Trying to figure out the best way back to the Poly after late MK EMH since the monorail won't be running anymore, and also, best way back after late dinner at Cali Grill.
Thank you.

I'm sorry to be repetitive. Thought there was a sticky but I can't seem to find it. Can the boats from the EP International Gate to DHS accommodate an ECV? Trying to go b/w the 2 w/o exhausting my Prince Charming who'll be walking while I ride ECV. Also, I know I can go on the MK ferry--the big paddle wheeler. Can I take my ECV on the resort launches that go b/w MK and the MK resorts? Trying to figure out the best way back to the Poly after late MK EMH since the monorail won't be running anymore, and also, best way back after late dinner at Cali Grill.
Thank you.
The disABILITIES FAQs thread is stuck near the top of the board, usually within the first 3-5 posts. You can also get there by following the link in my signature.

Post 8 is about transportation, including the boats.
The Friendship Boats that go between the International Gateway at Epcot - Boardwalk area hotels - Disney's Hollywood Studio - are accessible to wheelchairs and ECVs.
You can go on the big boats at MK, but most of the boats between MK area resorts and MK are smaller boats that have a step to go down.
This is a link to the DIS site page about boat transportation:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/Transportation/water.htm

I have not heard what arrangement they will have for guests with wheelchairs or ECVs who can't take those boats. But they will need to make arrangements, probably buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter