Boathouse Recommendations

Twitterpaited

Mouseketeer
I have a res for Boathouse coming up soon. It is my first time there. Those of you who have been, what are your favorite dishes?

Lobster Oscar was good since they currently don't have the crab stuffed lobster right now.

The crab cake entree had one very large crab cake. It was good and very meaty. The lobster roll is also good and comes with a ton of fries.

Tuna poke and filet sliders are among my favorites. But I've not had anything I didn't like there. Hope you enjoy!

Is it possible to reserve outdoor seating here IN ADVANCE? Or is it better to show up early and request....and wait if needed?

Is it possible to reserve outdoor seating here IN ADVANCE? Or is it better to show up early and request....and wait if needed?
If you use Open Table to reserve, you could add a request for outdoor seating in the notes. Otherwise just request upon arrival. We had no problem getting an outdoor table, which I would definitely recommend, as the tables inside did not seem to be safely distanced from each other.

Filet Sliders and do the $2 dollar upgrade to truffle fries. Changed my life last month that it's a must do for me on my next trip in August!

I had the Gibson burger. It was delicious, but I could only eat half of it. However, it gave me horrible heartburn later. The Parker house rolls were incredible.

I have a res for Boathouse coming up soon. It is my first time there. Those of you who have been, what are your favorite dishes?
Only thing we LOVED were their 'own' oysters. Pricey, but delicious.

Big menu has something for everyone.

But I tend to stick with Florida seafood since I live in New England and have plenty of seafood here.

And menus change often, so don't get too attached to an item before you arrive.

Only thing we LOVED were their 'own' oysters. Pricey, but delicious.

Big menu has something for everyone.

But I tend to stick with Florida seafood since I live in New England and have plenty of seafood here.

And menus change often, so don't get too attached to an item before you arrive.
Their moon dancer oysters were just delicious. Just a touch of lemon and down the hatch!

The House Oysters... are so good - we like them better than the Blue Point...

Lobster bisque - is pretty tasty, with that said, the last time we got it, it was just so so, maybe just a off night..

Wedge salad - DH and I have split this a few times - and asked for dressing on the side, he hates blue cheese, so blue cheese for me and ranch for him...

Crabcake - really very meaty, and very little binder... flavorful...

DH loved the shrimp and grits, but it is not offered right now, hopefully it will be back on the menu soon..

Filet Mignon Sliders, and Classic Cheese burger - are on DH fav's list

I like the club sandwich... with out the weird mayo... I just get plain mayo on the side... and the Lobster Roll

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter