Boathouse Lounge? Or other Disney Springs bars/lounges with no reservations needed?

TikiTikiTikiTom

Earning My Ears
Instead of doing one dinner reservation for our night in Disney Springs, we were hoping to hop around to multiple bars/lounges for apps and drinks. Is this an option at the Boathouse? Are there any other bars/lounges that serve food and accept walk ups you recommend checking out? We have a party of 2 adults.

Homecomin I believe has the outside lounge bar area and the inside bar I know they let people in without reservations.

Raglan Road possibly too but I haven’t been there since pre pandemic

If you are fans of beer, City Works usually accepts walk ups and has an extensive beer menu. Their food is pretty good too! I love the fried pickles.

The Boathouse lounge is great. You just walk confidently through the restaurant to the decking area and find a seat. You can order from the lounge menu or the full menu. There are bar seats and some high top tables. Jaleo’s also has a nice bar and the full menu is available. Homecoming has a bar area with the full menu available and an outside patio area. Polite Pig is also fun.

Wine Bar George has a nice bar and apps.
we have also sat atThe bar many times a Art Smith Homecomin you can order small portions of of the thigh high chicken biscuits and even fried chicken and get a taste of a lot

Last edited:

Me and my BF did this very thing in June and had a great time! We started at The Edison before heading over to Enzo's Hideaway (through the secret tunnel). At both places we just got a seat at the bar to enjoy drinks and apps. After that we made our way over to Jock Lindey's, where we were able to snag a table out on their deck overlooking the water. We would've loved to have hopped over to Chef Art Smith's Shine Bar or Wine Bar George, but we decided to save those for another time. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter