• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boat or stay at Wilderness Lodge for fireworks post dinner.

Flagge

Earning My Ears
We have a 5ish ADR for Artist Point and I was wondering if its even an option to ride the boat to MK during the fireworks or better to just camp out at the resort after.

Not sure I understand your question. You can definitely go down to Geyser Point and watch the fireworks with the music piped in (while sipping a beverage). Or, you could take the boat to MK and watch the fireworks there.

With a 5:00 ADR you will have plenty of time to get to the MK and the fireworks by boat. It is a 10-minute boat ride and boats leave every 20 minutes.

The boats do run during fireworks. They do hold them a bit during the electric water parade though

How well can you see the FW from WL "post construction". I stayed there several times years ago, and could see the tops of the FW through the trees from my room. How has it changed with the removal of many trees?

How well can you see the FW from WL "post construction". I stayed there several times years ago, and could see the tops of the FW through the trees from my room. How has it changed with the removal of many trees?

We stayed there in August 2018 and had wonderful views of the fireworks from our balcony. I would have to look it up but I believe we were on the 5th floor in a "nature view" room. There were even people sitting on the floor down the hallway watching them through the windows. No music piped in, but some of the people would use their phones and queue up a soundtrack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter