• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boat from downtown disney

troydjames

Universal Pass holder/ Disney dad
I have a trip planned for universal in october and would like to spend a day at downtown Disney and look at the new cars land for next trip, can I take a downtown Disney boat to the resort?

I have a trip planned for universal in october and would like to spend a day at downtown Disney and look at the new cars land for next trip, can I take a downtown Disney boat to the resort?

I'm assuming by cars land you mean the new Art of Animation resort since cars land is in Disneyland, if so no.

The only resorts that are serviced by boat in DTD are: POR/POFQ, SSR and OKW. To get to AOA or any other resort you need to take a bus.

I guess it all depends on what you're talking about. IF it's the CarsLand at DL? You may want to check over on the DisneyLand board.
If it's the Cars area of AoA? You can go to DTD and then take a bus from there to AoA. The boats go to POR/FQ, SSR, and OKW.

There are no boats from Universal to DDT. Universal is toally separate from Disney and also separated by miles.

I guess it all depends on what you're talking about. IF it's the CarsLand at DL? You may want to check over on the DisneyLand board.
If it's the Cars area of AoA? You can go to DTD and then take a bus from there to AoA. The boats go to POR/FQ, SSR, and OKW.

Well if it's Carsland in DCA ( in Anaheim) it's about a 5 - 10 minute walk from DTD and there is no boat.

If it's the Cars section at the new AOA Resort, you would have to take a bus from DTD.

Well if it's Carsland in DCA ( in Anaheim) it's about a 5 - 10 minute walk from DTD and there is no boat.

If it's the Cars section at the new AOA Resort, you would have to take a bus from DTD.

Ok, I am lost ( I admit it) what is AOA?

:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3

This whole thread is making my head hurt.

I think we need some clarification from the OP (that's Original Poster), before somewhere somone's head explodes. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter