Boat Cruise inside and around Epcot

hcortesis

DIS Veteran
Just did the boat cruise. Great experience. 90 minutes. Pick up is from the Yacht Club dock. Spent about an hour circling inside Epcot and another 30 minutes around the Boardwalk. Made many stops inside Epcot. The Mariachi band came to their railing and sang Happy Birthday. Many, many guests wished us Happy Birthday from numerous parts around the lake. We brought on a Birthday cake and beers and pizza. Boat supplied a cooler filled with soft drinks, waters, bags of chips, popcorn, pretzels, brownies, oreos, cookies and more. Extremely good value at $149. Started at noon and ended at 1:30. I believe there is only one per day. Looking forward to doing it again

We did the cruise in June, and liked it so much that we booked it again when we returned for our daughter's birthday in August. We didn't have park passes either trip, and thought this cruise would be a great way to be "inside" Epcot.
As was your experience, DD got a lot of birthday wishes, and a song from the Mariachi band. I had noted her birthday when making the reservation, but we were pleasantly surprised that the boat was decorated with a banner and balloons!
We had the same captain both times, Gerry, and he was a lot of fun to talk with.
DH and I brought a bottle of wine, and some olives...
I agree, $149 well spent! Especially in the summer - we have a hard time doing parks when it's so hot.

We did a similar trip, but it was in the evening to see the fireworks. Definitely a great value!

when you did the cruise and you brought a cooler of beer etc, did they let you bring your own? did you have to buy through them?

when you did the cruise and you brought a cooler of beer etc, did they let you bring your own? did you have to buy through them?
You are supposed to bring your own! We brought wine, and kept it in the cooler where the provided soft drinks were stored.

hmmmm. this cruise is looking better and better.....discounts for dvc member or annual passholders?

Yes, brought our own adult cocktails. Brought on a Giordano's pizza and a Birthday cake from the Boardwalk. They supplied soft drinks and snacks that the 10 of us (some children) couldn't finish. No discounts but extremely good deal in my mind. I believe they only do one per day so I might suggest you book early. We have booked again for April.

Yes, brought our own adult cocktails. Brought on a Giordano's pizza and a Birthday cake from the Boardwalk. They supplied soft drinks and snacks that the 10 of us (some children) couldn't finish. No discounts but extremely good deal in my mind. I believe they only do one per day so I might suggest you book early. We have booked again for April.

How do you book this tour? It sounds like a (Disney) bargain!

Thanks. Never heard of this before and figured it would be sold out for our 12/23 date. Pleasantly surprised to find it still available. We will not be doing any parks so this will be nice to get a little taste of Epcot and a very reasonable price.

Laura

Thanks. Never heard of this before and figured it would be sold out for our 12/23 date. Pleasantly surprised to find it still available. We will not be doing any parks so this will be nice to get a little taste of Epcot and a very reasonable price.

Laura

Great. I don't think many know about this yet. I think you'll enjoy it. And I agree, you will certainly get a taste of Epcot. And in a very different way than the normal walk around. Have fun.

Is it $149 for each person or for up to 10 people?

And I imagine you don’t get off the boat, but it was said it made many stops, what do you do at the stops?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter