Boardwalk Waitlist

apal24

Earning My Ears
My family and I have waitlisted Boardwalk for October 5th-11th. This is our first time waitlisting. What do you think the odds are of booking? We have a backup at Saratoga Springs just in case!

Thank you!

Slim. That is a very popular DVC time, especially for the parks near Epcot for F & W. 6 nights will be very difficult to get. One option, if you have extra points, and don't mind a split stay, is to set up a waitlist for a few of the nights at beginning or the end, as well as stalk, and try to get what you want that way.

If you get a few nights, then you can modify the SSR trip, and change the waitlist to make it shorter.

My family and I have waitlisted Boardwalk for October 5th-11th. This is our first time waitlisting. What do you think the odds are of booking? We have a backup at Saratoga Springs just in case!

Thank you!
I just got an email 15 minutes ago welcoming me home, when I logged on to check, not One BOTH of my waitlists came through!
9/26-10/1,2022 TWO Gardenview studios at Boardwalk villas.

I had just checked 30 minutes before I got the email.

So, there is plenty of time for you to get yours. Good luck!

I've had better luck stalking than waitlisting. I was able to book a 2 bedroom at BCV for mid September a couple weeks after the 7 month window opened.

If you waitlisted early….. at the beginning of the 7 month window or so i would say good ish. If you wait listed Tonight…. I would say not so much….

also studio, one bed room, two bedroom…..
could play a huge part

Thank you!
Holiday weekend is going to negatively affect your chances but anything is possible.

Thank you!
An entire week at BWV during F&W is very unlikely to fill. I've been trying to pick up just one night in a 1BR for 4 months now with no success. I had hoped that when the 7-month window opened that maybe someone would be switching to another resort but...nothing.

An entire week at BWV during F&W is very unlikely to fill. I've been trying to pick up just one night in a 1BR for 4 months now with no success. I had hoped that when the 7-month window opened that maybe someone would be switching to another resort but...nothing.
The Epcot resort are where everyone trades in to for F&W
normal years it is hard to waitlist those resort…. i have gotten lucky, and shut out trying to wait list those resort….

good luck

I was able to get exactly at 8 am at 7 months, October 9-16 at BWVs studio P/G view.
I was on the way to my dd's to babysit, and actually pulled over on the NJ Turnpike during
rush hour at 7:50 am and waited on the shoulder of the road to book.

If I told my dh that story above, he would think I am out of my mind and possibly ban me from
booking any longer hahahaa

I stalk A LOT! I can tell you, I would be fairly confident that I could book a studio at BWVs in a P/G view for your time period if I continually stalked. However, the P/G view comes up often, I RARELY see standard. Could you possibly change your WL or stalk another category?

Good luck and stalk!

We had a BWV waitlist come through for late August last year about 2 months prior to our trip, so while unlikely it is definitely possible.

I had a wait list for BWV studio standard for 4/28-5/1 with OKW as my back up. My wait list came through.

We waitlisted beach club villas studio first, and BWV studio second For Memorial Day weekend. Boardwalk came though about a month ago. We really wanted BC though because our daughter’s family is staying there at the same time. So I called MS and ask for our BC request to be kept current. CM informed me that I could request waitlist again for BC but that I would be going to “the back of the line.” Translated, I took that to mean, that it was highly unlikely I’d get BC at this time.

disappointed by this but I also understand and respect their reasoning. It could be worse. We could Not be going at all!

Thank you!
Keep the faith, we got 2 nights at BW and 4 nights at BC in 1BR's last minute in Nov 2021 and loved both resorts. We ended up doing a small add on contact at BW after our stay. Cherry on top was getting a value AK studio for arrival day while we drove past Jacksonville on our way down.

Agree, its not likely. It could happen, but that is in the middle of the busy time of F&W.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter