Boardwalk vs Poly

DMickey28

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br>Comes from a very
We have stayed Poly before and loved it. However, I wouldn't mind trying something new but I don't want to be disappointed. We tried for Beach and Yacht but so far cant's catch anything in standard view. It's Hubby and Myself and our 2 boys, 6 and 3. We love the Magic Kingdom and like being on the Monorail for that but are willing to try something new. We will have a stroller for the 3 year old. We are going during F&W and have some ressies at Beach Club and Epcot and O'hana. I like the idea of walking over for a few snacks or dinner around the world vs going off property for the dinners that I don't have planned.

Decisions .... What is your preference and why?

ETA: If I could get Beach Club or convince DH to spend the extra $500 for it I would without a doubt. Yacht as well.

Been to both keep the Beach club. Access to EPCOT for the F&WF will be hard to beat. At least it is for us. We are scheduled for the FW&F in October. :)

We have stayed Poly before and loved it. However, I wouldn't mind trying something new but I don't want to be disappointed. We tried for Beach and Yacht but so far cant's catch anything in standard view. It's Hubby and Myself and our 2 boys, 6 and 3. We love the Magic Kingdom and like being on the Monorail for that but are willing to try something new. We will have a stroller for the 3 year old. We are going during F&W and have some ressies at Beach Club and Epcot and O'hana. I like the idea of walking over for a few snacks or dinner around the world vs going off property for the dinners that I don't have planned.

Decisions .... What is your preference and why?

ETA: If I could get Beach Club or convince DH to spend the extra $500 for it I would without a doubt. Yacht as well.

Have to say BC for the very reason you said. We love ending our evenings at Epcot and having a 5-minute walk to the hotel. We are booked for the Poly in Oct., but only because the convention rate was sold out for the YC/BC for DH's work trip. I'd prefer the BC!

I am going to keep chasing BC nut right now I switched to BWI with free dining. Crunched the numbers with existing ressies and fd made sense over room only discount.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter