Boardwalk Villas

red712371

Mouseketeer
Hello! We are staying on a cash reservation in a one bedroom. How noisy is the Luna Pool view if we happen to get an upper level room? I have heard that the quiet pool is actually noisy due to the maintenance vehicles being stored there - is that true? Any one have a favorite one bedroom that they have stayed in? Thanks in advance.

Hello! We are staying on a cash reservation in a one bedroom. How noisy is the Luna Pool view if we happen to get an upper level room? I have heard that the quiet pool is actually noisy due to the maintenance vehicles being stored there - is that true? Any one have a favorite one bedroom that they have stayed in? Thanks in advance.
Our first stay at BWV, we had the Luna Park view and it was noisy. All the themed pools are noisy during the day with the games and music. At night, you have the adults making the noise. I thought the leisure pool was quieter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter