Boardwalk Villas

Mahwah

Mouseketeer
We are checking into the Boardwalk Villas, a 2 bedroom villa, on Saturday for 6 days. We have never stayed there before. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice for us? They say they have grills at the resort so we decided to have a cookout one night with our friends. Tell me about the resort. Thank you!!;)

Have you stayed at other DVC resorts before? What room category do you have? Have you seen the resort, do you know the area?

:earsboy: Bill

Yeah, avoid the Lobsters, they are addicting! You'll see what I mean. Don't take a surry bike around the circuit unless you have people who can help you peddle, I learned that one the hard (hot) way! Find your way out the side/back to get the walkway over to the Studios. It's not a bad walk. Drop some breadcrumbs in the hallway to find your way through the halls.....it can be a long walk to your room. May be too late for this, but book a Boardwalk view. Belle Vue Lounge is a great quiet spot for a nice drink. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter