Boardwalk Villas Tips and Tricks!

Trattoria al Forno has an excellent breakfast. I would recommend making an ADR for it if you want to go there. Yacht and Beach club also have some options for breakfast if you want to walk over there.
You can also do takeout from Trattoria. I love my Mickey waffles, so I do a takeout kids's meal, and I'm a happy camper. We also love the bakery. Love to sit at one of the boardwalk tables in the quiet of the morning before the busy-ness of a Disney Day.

We are going for one night as part of a split stay in May 2021 so this is super helpful! This is a resort only stay and my kids love the skyliner. Am I correct that the lines for the skyliner are still crazy around park opening for Epcot/DHS? I’d love to ride skyliner to grab some QS meals at Riviera or walk around AoA. But I don’t want to get stuck in RD park crowds.

I will be checking in on 5/5 I’d be happy to report if any activities are resuming on the boardwalk. I’m happy to hear it’s slowing coming back to life!
YAY! Stay safe and enjoy!

I know in the past BW shared a bus with YC and BC. Are they still sharing now? If yes, what is the order?

What toiletries do they provide right now? We use body wash not the soap bars and I’m trying to get an idea of what I need to pack.

What toiletries do they provide right now? We use body wash not the soap bars and I’m trying to get an idea of what I need to pack.
Not sure how much this helps you but here are a couple of images from our BWV 1-bedroom villa stay in December.

bathroom.jpg

bathroom2.jpg

When we were there in feb they did not have the body wash. On our prior 3 post-Covid trips they did have body wash, so I was surprised when they didn’t have it in February.

We were in a studio at BWV this week. 2oz disposable bottles of sea marine/sea salt shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion. 2 small bars of soap (facial and body). They gave us more bottles on trash and towel day (but not soap which dh and I use). Also refilled coffee and paper plates/cups

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter