Boardwalk Villas: Pictures, advice,current info?

T

teacherdog

Is there anyone willing to post their pictures? Has anyone been there recently to share news about the renovation projects? Any special tips or advice?
Thanks in advance.

wdwnut:
Thanks for taking the time to share those links. You are way ahead of me, I don't even know how to do "links". We will be there soon also and are really looking forward to our first trip to WDW in several years.

Here's a link to our <a href="http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jsmith12/boardwalk.html">Boardwalk pictures page</a>. There are alot of graphics, so it'll take a little time to load. Hope it helps. :)

Great pictures Jennybobenny. Not to get off the subject, but what type of camera did you use? We are researching getting a digital camera and I am quite a computer dummy. Any info. would help.

Thanks

The camera we used is just a regular run-of-the-mill autofocus 35mm. I scanned the pictures onto the website using an HP ScanJet 3400C (about $100 at Best Buy, I think). One of these days I should invest in a digital camera but I know absolutely nothing about them so the thought of researching info and prices isn't very attractive - especially when I could plan a Disney trip instead. :)

We were there a couple of weeks ago and had room 2541 I believe. Down near the tennis courts. Nice room, long but not horrible walk to elevators though. We own at VWL and other than staying there we couldnt wait to stay at BWV. IT was worth the wait and the proximity to MGM and Epcot were fabulous. I hope they get cranking on that refurbishment because our balcony had HUGE chunks of paint peeling off the posts. I couldnt believe it. One piece about 5 inches wide and 8 inches long had peeled off without any attention to it......

Used the valet and it worked out very well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter