Boardwalk Villas 1 bedroom

red712371

Mouseketeer
I have booked this room through Disney travel with cash and not staying on points. I have a standard view room booked. I know I won't get a Boardwalk view room, but what kind of view can I expect? Anything particular that I can request? Thanks!

I have booked this room through Disney travel with cash and not staying on points. I have a standard view room booked. I know I won't get a Boardwalk view room, but what kind of view can I expect? Anything particular that I can request? Thanks!
Usually cash booking gets you pool/garden views. So you can request Luna Park or the leisure pool for sure. BW view is a booking category for points stays.

If you were to get the "Standard View" you could possibly expect a view of the driveway that comes into the BW resort. Which, in all actuality, isn't that bad of a view. At least ours wasn't when that's were we were put. There may be some other less desirable views too.

When there were fireworks going, I would request a high room, in the hopes that I might get one of the rooms where you can see the HS fireworks..

If you were to get the "Standard View" you could possibly expect a view of the driveway that comes into the BW resort. Which, in all actuality, isn't that bad of a view. At least ours wasn't when that's were we were put. There may be some other less desirable views too.

When there were fireworks going, I would request a high room, in the hopes that I might get one of the rooms where you can see the HS fireworks..
Standard view on points looks out towards the parking lot and driveway. It's a prime location for DVC members because of the lower point requirement. Cash usually gets what DVC members call Preferred, non-BW view.

The only thing I would request if you don’t want to walk a lot is close to the lobby. That’s really the only thing I would consider.

Yes, get as close to the elevators as you can. That walk at the end of the day seems like forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter