Boardwalk Ticketing?

Funny to see my previous post here.

I had an issue with my most recent purchase as well, the code emailed to me was completely different from my order, although the credit charges were correct. I was just sent the wrong code.

I did some sleuthing around to find some contact info - I will message you with what worked for me.
Could could message me too? I am having an issue purchasing and can’t get an email reply.

Funny to see my previous post here.

I had an issue with my most recent purchase as well, the code emailed to me was completely different from my order, although the credit charges were correct. I was just sent the wrong code.

I did some sleuthing around to find some contact info - I will message you with what worked for me.
I know this is an older thread but if you have any contact info, can you message me? My son just bought 4 tickets from Boardwalk ticketing yesterday. They haven't sent him the code yet but he thinks they duplicated his order and doesn't want to be charged twice. They no longer do the FB chat communication. He emailed them and, hopefully, he'll hear back soon.

Editing update! :) Son just told me that email and codes arrived and he was able to add to MDE and choose parks. So far, only one order. Sorry for the alarm!

Last edited:
I know this is an older thread but if you have any contact info, can you message me? My son just bought 4 tickets from Boardwalk ticketing yesterday. They haven't sent him the code yet but he thinks they duplicated his order and doesn't want to be charged twice. They no longer do the FB chat communication. He emailed them and, hopefully, he'll hear back soon.

Please let me know if there is any phone # to call or if anyone else has had this problem and got it resolved using this company.

It has been several years (2018), but I did have an issue not receiving email with ticket codes for several days. Had used them the year prior and received within 3 hours. And this was second time using them for ticket purchase.

Due to it being a last minute trip and timing to secure FP, I needed to purchase other tickets so notified them of cancellation of order by email and a chat feature on their website. When finally received a non-automated email response, they were helpful and supplied a refund.

I have used them at least twice since then with no issues. Sorry you aren’t getting a response, I know that’s frustrating. Hope this helps to know they have properly resolved an issue in the past.

It has been several years (2018), but I did have an issue not receiving email with ticket codes for several days. Had used them the year prior and received within 3 hours. And this was second time using them for ticket purchase.

Due to it being a last minute trip and timing to secure FP, I needed to purchase other tickets so notified them of cancellation of order by email and a chat feature on their website. When finally received a non-automated email response, they were helpful and supplied a refund.

I have used them at least twice since then with no issues. Sorry you aren’t getting a response, I know that’s frustrating. Hope this helps to know they have properly resolved an issue in the past.
Thanks for that! I just edited my comments because son just let me know that codes arrived by email and all seems well. I guess we all got nervous too quicly. :o

Editing update! :) Son just told me that email and codes arrived and he was able to add to MDE and choose parks. So far, only one order. Sorry for the alarm!
I used Boardwalk Ticketing twice and had good results in getting the tickets (with up to 24 hour delays in email communications). However, I contacted them a few weeks ago about possibly modifying a ticket (Disney told me to contact them about modifying a 4 day ticket to the new lower pricing) and they have not responded. I have no issue if they cannot modify. I have an issue with no email replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter