Boardwalk Suite

copper68

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=green>some people a
does anyone know the name of the honeymoon suite at the boardwalk??

One of the suites is named the Steeplechase Suite, but I do not know if this is considered the honeymoon suite. The suite is gorgeous though. The garden cottages are also very nice, not as luxurious as the Steeplechase suite but much more private.

try:

www.***********.com

they have all the suite info!

Michael

The honeymoon suites are called or located in the "Rose Garden" area of the Boardwalk. I inquired about these for my sister's on-site wedding back in May. When calling for rates, ask for the prices of the suites in the "Rose Garden".

Originally posted by CDizney
The honeymoon suites are called or located in the "Rose Garden" area of the Boardwalk. I inquired about these for my sister's on-site wedding back in May. When calling for rates, ask for the prices of the suites in the "Rose Garden".

The Rose Garden / Garden Suites are one in the same. They are the cutest units. They have their own entrance through a garden, complete with a white picket fence. Very sweet and romantic. :)

My very favorite photos of the garden suites at the BoardWalk Inn are found on the OurLaughingPlace website: click here to view them. (That webpage will have links to the photos along the right-hand side of it.)

If you want to view some streaming video of the BoardWalk Inn & Villas, definitely check out the Dreams Unlimited Travel website (Dreams is the owner of the Dis) and their webpage devoted to that particular resort: click here to go to it. Once you're on that webpage, just look for the links to their videos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter