Boardwalk room fridges and room suggestions

red712371

Mouseketeer
Hello! Do the regular garden view rooms still have mini fridges or have those been replaced with the beverage coolers like they have at so many different hotels now? Also, I noticed that there are some larger, different rooms on Touring Plans (like 2342-43, 2345-46). Has anyone ever stayed in these rooms before?

Hello! Do the regular garden view rooms still have mini fridges or have those been replaced with the beverage coolers like they have at so many different hotels now? Also, I noticed that there are some larger, different rooms on Touring Plans (like 2342-43, 2345-46). Has anyone ever stayed in these rooms before?
Are you talking about BW Villas, DVC side? If so, the studios should still have mini fridges, and if one doesn’t I’d call Maintenance and ask for one.

If you’re asking about BW Inn side, I’m sorry, I don’t know!

Villa side :)
Ok, as I said above, the BWV studios should have mini fridges. There have been some reports of beverage coolers appearing in DVC studios in various DVC resorts (and the new VGF resort studios have beverage coolers as standard), but if you get a beverage cooler and need a mini fridge, I'd call Maintenance (not the Front Desk - no telling who you'll reach via that number) and ask politely for a replacement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter