Boardwalk inn Deluxe room

southerngirl313

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have better pictures of the deluxe rooms than what can be found on google or hotel website? I’d love to see the views from each floor and how big the rooms are. Any information would be great.

I unfortunately don't have any pictures, but it was a great view - our balcony was right over the Boardwalk Bakery. You walk in the room, to 2 queen size beds side by side, then there was the pull out couch and a few chairs going further into the room, then the balcony. Spacious around these items - they were not crammed in by any means. Plenty of room for me, hubby, and a 12 and 13 year old. Sink was outside the bathroom - shower and toilet inside the bathroom.

Our family of four stayed in one two years ago in May. It was a longer-than average room, with the sofabed, armchairs and extra tv at the end of the room. View from the balcony was excellent, as we were right over the main part of the boardwalk. We were originally booked into a room on the 4th floor, which conveniently was the same floor as the club level lounge. But the balcony was very small, so I had us moved down to the 3rd floor with a larger balcony. Turned out to be for nothing though, as it poured rain the entire week we were there so we never used it. Ugh!

20191007_211323.jpg This is not from a deluxe room, but from a standard room a few doors away from the deluxes. This was from the 4th floor.

The deluxe room is extra long. First pic above is from the door. After the 2 queen beds is where the sofa bed is and a nice chair along with another tv on the wall across from the sofa.

What fabulous pictures! We are not in a deluxe room this upcoming trip, but we are in a water view, and these photos are making me so happy!!!!! Can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter