Boardwalk games- opening and closing times?

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
I hope this is the right place to post this but does anyone know what time the boardwalk carnival games open and close?

Ooooh--we've stayed at the BoardWalk about 5 times in the last 3 years. I want to say that the carnival games open a bit before dinner time (4:30pm?) and close pretty late--maybe 10 or 11? I am estimating here. All I can remember is that they were closed around lunch time and then open before dinner, then open late after dinner. But buyer beware--you can drop a pretty penny on games and have little to nothing to show for it in the end!

I'm with 100acreHiker on this one. We go to the Boardwalk a lot and I still don't know the exact hours! I would say, if you are there between 5 pm - 10 pm, the carnival games will be open.

I was watching a dining review of ESPN Club and noticed that at the time of that review everything on the Boardwalk was closed down (games, performers). It appeared to be during colder weather months as the reviewers were wearing coats and hats. My question is do they shut down the outdoor Boardwalk activities when it gets cold or the crowds get really low? We are arriving Jan 18. Thx for the info.

I was watching a dining review of ESPN Club and noticed that at the time of that review everything on the Boardwalk was closed down (games, performers). It appeared to be during colder weather months as the reviewers were wearing coats and hats. My question is do they shut down the outdoor Boardwalk activities when it gets cold or the crowds get really low? We are arriving Jan 18. Thx for the info.

Unless the weather is really bad, I would expect everything to be open during their normal operating hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter