• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk Breakfast Suggestions?

momwithdream

Earning My Ears
My family and I are going to be spending a non-park day hanging out around the Boardwalk. I am looking for suggestions on where to eat a good breakfast. I have looked at the Cape May Cafe character breakfast and Spoodles. I am traveling with a 6 year old and 4 year old. We already have a lot of character meals scheduled so that is not a main priority. I am really looking for a restaurant with the best food. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated!!

Spoodles is a good choice. Yacht Club Galley has both a buffet & alacarte breakfast menu.

Another vote for Spoodles. Absolutley the best sit down breakfast and the servers are wonderful.

I would agree with Spoodles. We are BWV DVC members and
we usually eat breakfast in the room from the bakery. But a couple of times during our trip we head to Spoodles for the breakfast buffet...it is pretty much anything you could want. Plus you can order off the menu if you want something specifically made for you. The service is always excellent and we've never had to wait for a table. Have fun!

Thanks for the input!! It looks like we'll try Spoodles. Is it safe to assume from MicheleC's comments that I don't need a Priority Seating?

For those of you that voted for Spoodles, have you tried Yacht club Galley for breakfast and liked Spoodles better? We are big breakfast people and would love to try either one (staying at BCV's in January).

I would have to say that while we enjoyed the breakfast at the YC Galley, my vote is for Spoodles. The last time we went (2001) Spoodles even had a Sunday brunch. I wish that they would bring that back! I was in heaven!

I have to admit that I've never tried YC Galley so I can't be
much help there. As far as the priority seating...I've never had
one for breakfast....probably can't hurt to make one ...even if
you don't know what time you'd go now, you could always
call the day before for the morning you want to go just in case.
Enjoy!!

We did both Spoodles and Yacht Club Galley for breakfast last week. Both were great meals. We did find Spoodles to be slightly less expensive, but DH did enjoy the breakfast buffet at Yacht Club Galley. Great service at both places as well.

I'm confused. Is there a daily breakfast buffet at Spoodles, just like Yacht Club G.?

Yes, there is a daily breakfast buffet at Spoodles and it's quite good! You can also order a la carte off of a menu.

Sounds like you're right...by those posts doesn't look like they have the buffet anymore at Spoodles...what a bummer. Sorry for the wrong info!

The character breakfast buffet at Cape May is great, also!!!

Pam

p.s.
So is the clam bake buffet for dinner!!!

Thumbs up for Spoodles.....we had breakfast there last Dec. and really loved it. Loved the oversized coffee cups !!!!

BTW.....It wasn't a buffet, it was a sit down a la carte breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter