Boarding passes when you don't have a printer?

Mynamewastaken

DIS Veteran
We are going to be in Tampa when we fly out. We will not have access to a printer at all. Can someone tell me how I gain access to my boarding passes with SW if I can't print them. Is there a Kiosk at the airport that will print them or an app on my phone I can download?

There should be kiosks at the airport. Just need name and confirmation number. Also if checking luggage at the curb, the skycaps will print out for you.

Just let them scan your phone. You don't need paper boarding passes. Can't wait until TSA just greets you by name without showing any ID like they do at the bank now.

We always print them out at the airport for our return flight. Easy to do.

You are greeted by name at the bank without showing ID or anything? How does that work?

Who knows? Maybe they have a good memory but I hadn't been there in a few years. Maybe they have some biometrics system like Disney does so they know who is coming and going. I just can't believe the TSA relies solely on people showing ID's. Seems like anyone up to no good would be able to get a fake ID to get through security.

Who knows? Maybe they have a good memory but I hadn't been there in a few years. Maybe they have some biometrics system like Disney does so they know who is coming and going. I just can't believe the TSA relies solely on people showing ID's. Seems like anyone up to no good would be able to get a fake ID to get through security.

Similar thing happened to me at my sister's bank, but a branch she seldom visits. The teller greeted both of us by name. Turns out it was an old assistant dance teacher of mine that I had not seen in about 20 years.

You are greeted by name at the bank without showing ID or anything? How does that work?

I work at a bank and can't imagine how it's possible. Some banks (primarily credit unions) will ask for permission to take a photo of the customer to keep on file so ID doesn't have to be presented each time. If this bank does keep photos on file, only thing I can guess (which might be a stretch) is their security camera's are equipped with facial recognition that matches up to the photos on file. Would be very high tech for a bank though.

Anyway, back on topic, there are self service kiosks at the airport that you can use to print boarding passes if receiving them on your phone is an issue. The kiosks take seconds to use, very easy, and I don't think I've ever encountered a line at them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter