Blues Brothers

if you were into the movie you will probably like the show. For me when it is going on it takes away one of my short cuts thru that part of the park:p

My 8 yr. old daughter has no idea who the Blues Brothers are, but she enjoys this show every time. It's short, the music is good, they often let the kids get right up to the stage, and the BBs lead the kids around in an impromptu parade. It's short and worth 15 minutes if you are in the area near showtime. Grab an ice cream or a soda and take a short rest and watch.

I am a 40 yr old kid and I loved being in that inpromptu parade, too..I wish the show was longer. When we went in August it was very HOT and I felt so bad for them dancing and jumping around, but it was catchy. We'll be dancing around with them again in January, I cant wait.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter