BLUE ZOO Feedback??

jwfla422

DIS Veteran/Philly Native
I've been away from the boards for quite a while and need to do a search on Blue Zoo feedback. Just thought I'd post to see if anyone has been here in the last few weeks. I've heard great things when it first opened-we have PS at the end of May so just wanting to get some DISer's experiences.

We ate here in Dec. we like it and would go back again. Buffet type with a waiter/waitress server to assit you. Had choice of different veg/fruit fresh drinks , desserts. Price a little high still very nice choice of food and service.

I was surprised when you said Buffet and then realized when you said you went in December that it had to be FRESH because Blue Zoo didn't open until January.

catnik, I checked out the review-thanks for posting the link! Looks like you'll be heading to WDW the same day as us:p ! We have PS for that Saturday night (our actual anniversary)--looking forward to it. Made the PS pretty early since it's Memorial Day weekend.

We'll be there the following night. This will be our big "adults only" night on the town (which means we'll be back in the room sound asleep by 11 p.m......not the young partiers we used to be :D ) If you have a disasterous meal, leave us a sign so we'll know to run!

The mussels appetizer was so amazing, I had to restrain myself from licking the plate. Seriously. :) Everything else was very good, but if I go again, I'll probably just order two of those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter