• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blue Lagoon or Atlantis Paradise Island?

Which is best for DD 9 and DS 12?

• Blue Lagoon

• Atlantis

Results are only viewable after voting.

brerrabbit70

Mouseketeer
I need some advise from the pros.

DD-9 wants to be a dolphin trainer when she grows up. Is the Dolphin Encounter worth it?

On the other hand, DS 12 could care less about dolphins. Should we go to Atlantis?

My daughter and I loved the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter. As far as Atlantis is concerne, I visited once before with a different cruise line. It was okay. Alot of walking. It all depends on what you like.

If your DD really loves the idea of swimming with the dolphins... then do the 'swim'! Would DS be interested in stingrays?

I would imagine that trying to compare Atlantis to Blue Lagoon would be like trying to compare apples to oranges. They would be two completely different experiences. I have chosen to go to Atlantis, because this seemed to be our personal preference.

Good luck deciding!

bump... :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc We're trying to decide if Blue Lagoon is worth the $$$ or not???

Thanks for any replies!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter