Blue card showing for a resale contract

Dnebxr

Earning My Ears
We have two resale contracts. One at BCV purchased before April 2016 and one at BLT purchased in 2017. So we receive Membership benefits from the BCV contract and have a blue card for that contract. I recently looked up my membership card on DVC website for the BLT contract and it shows a blue card connected to it? I ordered it to be mailed to me. Do you think this is some kind of odd glitch? Could I actually have direct benefits from this resale contract purchased in 2017? I thought I had read about people’s resale contracts displaying a gray card online to indicate they don’t receive direct benefits.

We have two resale contracts. One at BCV purchased before April 2016 and one at BLT purchased in 2017. So we receive Membership benefits from the BCV contract and have a blue card for that contract. I recently looked up my membership card on DVC website for the BLT contract and it shows a blue card connected to it? I ordered it to be mailed to me. Do you think this is some kind of odd glitch? Could I actually have direct benefits from this resale contract purchased in 2017? I thought I had read about people’s resale contracts displaying a gray card online to indicate they don’t receive direct benefits.
The 4/4/16 restrictions are based on membership. If they two contracts are under the same membership, the. The blue card is to be expected.

The 4/4/16 restrictions are based on membership. If they two contracts are under the same membership, the. The blue card is to be expected.

We have thought about selling our BCV contract that was purchased before 4/16. But I don’t want to give up the direct perks associated with it. If we only had our BLT contract purchased in 2017, I wonder if the card would revert to a white card.

We have thought about selling our BCV contract that was purchased before 4/16. But I don’t want to give up the direct perks associated with it. If we only had our BLT contract purchased in 2017, I wonder if the card would revert to a white card.
Since it’s a membership-based benefit and since you’d no longer qualify, the card should turn while. That’s what should happen, so expect It to. But, also, I have a feeling that’s a scenario they haven’t really planned for and it’s also probably not automatic, so it could get missed for a little while. I’d be curious to hear how it works out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter