Blue Bayou - Summer

I'm curious how does a restaurant that normally does ADR's have a soft reopening? Standby? First come first served? Invitation only? Cast members only?

Just a note of caution that if you go before the Pirates refurb is complete, you might be dining with the blue wall

The bigger news here is that we’ve caught word that the restaurant inside the attraction, the Blue Bayou, will “Soft open” on May 28th. During the soft opening period, there will be no reservations and guests will be able to dine by walk-up only. However, please note that construction walls will remain up inside the restaurant – blocking the view of the actual bayou in the attraction.

Is the menu they post online the entire menu?

I want to see this place, but most of the stuff on the menu would not appeal to my group?

Is the menu they post online the entire menu?

I want to see this place, but most of the stuff on the menu would not appeal to my group?
That's everything for now. I'm holding out a fool's hope that they might add some things to the menu when they reopen.

Now that Blue Bayou is open for walk-ups, can anyone report on whether the construction wall are still blocking the view of Pirates? Thanks!

Thanks! I'll keep watching for more info as the Pirates opening gets closer. Like others, I wouldn't eat at BB if the walls are up. It wouldn't be worth it to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter