BLUE BAYOU RESERVATIONS OPEN!

The website was just updated about BB and fantastic as I was wondering too!;

Participating Restaurants​

Blue Bayou Restaurant
Enjoy your lunch or dinner and receive a voucher admitting you to a separate reserved viewing location for the first Fantasmic! performance that evening.
You can choose from our regular menu or from special items offered only to Fantasmic! Dining Package Guests. Delectable offerings include Heirloom Tomato and Watermelon Salad, Hearts of Palm Escabèche, Fava Bean and Pistachio Pesto Pasta, Monte Cristo Sandwich & Seasonal Salad, Filet Mignon, a specialty nonalcoholic drink and a Fantasmic! specialty dessert.
Lunch and dinner Guests can request the Blue Bayou Fantasmic! Dining Package from their server. It cannot be reserved in advance at this time. Availability is limited.
Package Pricing
  • Lunch: $89 per Guest (ages 10+); $35 per Guest (ages 3-9), tax and gratuity not included.
  • Dinner: $89 per Guest (ages 10+); $35 per Guest (ages 3-9), tax and gratuity not included.
Times
  • Starting at 11:00 AM for lunch and 4:00 PM for dinner.

I got notice of openings around 7am this morning and was able to book lunch on August 3rd for the Fantasmic Dining Package. It shows up with confirmation information in my future plans, but now the Dining page shows that you have to request the upgrade subject to availability. I'm getting nervous that maybe they released the Fantasmic reservations accidentally? Anyone else grab a Fantasmic reservation?

I got notice of openings around 7am this morning and was able to book lunch on August 3rd for the Fantasmic Dining Package. It shows up with confirmation information in my future plans, but now the Dining page shows that you have to request the upgrade subject to availability. I'm getting nervous that maybe they released the Fantasmic reservations accidentally? Anyone else grab a Fantasmic reservation?
I got Fantasmic reservations too. Same around 7am this morning. Booked a number of lunch/dinner to see which ones work better for our schedule.

They were separate when I checked. I cant remember if I saw more than one show available. The name of the dining reservation I got was "Blue Bayou Restaurant Fantasmic! Lunch Pkge 1st Show".
Where did you see this and was is recent? This is how it used to be. But now I think you just make a reg blue bayou reservation and request the upgrade when there

Where did you see this and was is recent? This is how it used to be. But now I think you just make a reg blue bayou reservation and request the upgrade when there
I reserved this yesterday at shortly after 7am. After a couple minutes they were gone. I saw a lot of lunch/dinner reservations released around 4 hours later so I'm curious if the Fantasmic! ones were an accident?

It does seem like the package ones were an accident based on the wording for the BB dining package looking the same as that for RBT regular package. I wonder what will happen for people who reserved the package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter