Blue Bayou Fantasmic dining package line up time

Tabarr06

Earning My Ears
We have a 7:20 dining reservation at Blue Bayou for the Fantasmic dining package. I was planning on lining up just as we got out of dinner, which would probably be around 8:15ish I am guessing. From several different reviews I have seen I have a feeling that we will not get good seats if we line up then. Should we cancel and reschedule? What time are people lining up to get a decent seat? We have kids who are 9,7,5 and 2. Thanks.

I could be wrong, but I think a 7:20 reservation would give you tickets to the 10:30 show. I think it would be cutting it too close for the 9:00 show.

I thought the same thing but on my confirmation it says first show... what time are people lining up usually?

Attachments

• 49B61F80-D9DC-4067-9D35-9E1DBCD03975.jpeg
    49B61F80-D9DC-4067-9D35-9E1DBCD03975.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 10
When we were there a few weeks ago we got there at 8 and there was a line already. We ended up in the second row instead of front row, but that was good enough.

When we were there a few weeks ago we got there at 8 and there was a line already. We ended up in the second row instead of front row, but that was good enough.
That is helpful! Thanks for the info. I was worried we would have a bad view. For how expensive it is I was hoping for great seating.

Last edited:
I think it depends on the time of year too. We were there in Feb and had a 7:30 reservation with tickets for the second show. We were done with dinner by 8:45 ish. The waitress said there were still plenty of spots for the first show. We walked out and were seated right away. I’d say we were second row, but the area was really sparsely filled in and no one sat in front of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter