BLT Skybridge

moericus

Mouseketeer
The fireworks viewing on the skybridge is frustrating and getting worse. The Contemporary Resort has many places to view the show but all the elevated free ones appear to be closed right now.

I am not crazy. I know people will always stop to watch on the bridge. But it should be impromptu and not people camping out for spots on a walkway.

The fireworks viewing on the skybridge is frustrating and getting worse. The Contemporary Resort has many places to view the show but all the elevated free ones appear to be closed right now.

I am not crazy. I know people will always stop to watch on the bridge. But it should be impromptu and not people camping out for spots on a walkway.
Wow! You would think CMs would discourage that. But as you said CR guest or visitors are looking for a good vantage point.

And I too wonder about a weight limit. Yikes!

I wouldn't sweat a weight limit, I think it's a steel suspension bridge.

I don't think the safety issue is the weight limit either. I am concerned about a sudden panic and trample effect.

I had to yell "excuse us" on the last walk home and the poor woman pushing a stroller in front of us thought it was directed at them. I can see tempers flaring from that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter