BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

How do you get to MS if you "rented" points? The on-line check in gives you terrible options I choosing so-called "requests" -

Member Services will only speak to the owner. You have to contact the owner and have them make the request for you.

How do you get to MS if you "rented" points? The on-line check in gives you terrible options I choosing so-called "requests" -

I know member services has told me that if the actual owner is not occupying the villa that any specific request go first to the owners occupying the villa then the other request which can include cash and owners "friends or family" .

Here's the view from 7730 (2BR). It's listed in post #1 as MK view, but we booked standard view.

2 days to go :cool1: :banana: I'll post pics of room / views ... Hoping for some pixie dust and great CM at check-in for great room # :worship:

Master bedroom

10687103_10203282322353940_8090225352568812312_n.jpg

Living room

10703880_10203282322313939_7256015286078106850_n.jpg

Living Room

10514327_10203299770870142_4186057090084591735_o.jpg

Pano shot off Master Bedroom (sorry so big)

1618260_10203299770910143_4533487938155751441_o.jpg

Here are BLT now...asked for outside 1BR ending in 12 or 14 and got...wait for it...7421...inside center with a very obstructed view of the lake. Between the trees in the courtyard and the water slide there really is no view ! So much for making a room request !

Here are BLT now...asked for outside 1BR ending in 12 or 14 and got...wait for it...7421...inside center with a very obstructed view of the lake. Between the trees in the courtyard and the water slide there really is no view ! So much for making a room request !

What view did you originally book? Standard or lake?

We are here now! We have a standard view and I asked for not first floor and even numbered. (Dedicated 2 bedroom) our original room was even numbered on the first floor. I was like ummm with two toddlers we need a balcony so they don't escape! So the CM checking us in was able to change us to one that fit my request and we are the first room by the elevator with a view of MK. It's perfect! :)

3rd floor

We are here now! We have a standard view and I asked for not first floor and even numbered. (Dedicated 2 bedroom) our original room was even numbered on the first floor. I was like ummm with two toddlers we need a balcony so they don't escape! So the CM checking us in was able to change us to one that fit my request and we are the first room by the elevator with a view of MK. It's perfect! :)

3rd floor

I'll be joining you tomorrow :thumbsup2

3rd floor

I wonder if saying "NOT first floor" was part of the problem...maybe they looked right past the NOT.

What view did you originally book? Standard or lake?

Booked lake room....DH made a real fuss so they moved us to a room where we had originally requested....outside low number...north side. Much much happier now. 7421 was just plain and simple a room with and bad view because of middle inside and lower floor.

Booked lake room....DH made a real fuss so they moved us to a room where we had originally requested....outside low number...north side. Much much happier now. 7421 was just plain and simple a room with and bad view because of middle inside and lower floor.

Crappy. Glad they moved you

Crappy. Glad they moved you

We recently returned from Bay Lake Tower and loved it. We were in room 8038 and it was perfect. Here are pics of our view:

We were in 7330 last week which is a dedicated 2 bedroom standard view and we had a good view of the fireworks from the balconies! My oldest would just sit and watch the monorails go by the entire time we were in the room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter