BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

This is an amazing resource! Thank you work2play for all the work you must have to do to keep this updated!
I'm renting points in June and staying the 2nd half of my stay at BLT. I have a standard view studio (we're staying 5 nights at AKV and 4 at BLT). My question is what should I ask the member to request to attempt to get a view of the fireworks? I'm super excited just to be staying within walking distance of MK, but if we could see wishes from our room, my DS6 would absolutely love it!
I didn't think this was going to be possible, but I saw in the first thread that it looks like there are some rooms where it is!
Do I request even numbered? Or outer ring?
Any help would be appreciated! TIA!!!

Request a north facing, even numbered room. That is your best bet for fireworks view from the room.

You can also view the fireworks from an outdoor viewing area close to where the walk-over is between BLT and CR. I think they might even pipe in the music for the fireworks there, but I'm not sure.

AWESOME PICTURES PHARM55!!

Request a north facing, even numbered room. That is your best bet for fireworks view from the room. You can also view the fireworks from an outdoor viewing area close to where the walk-over is between BLT and CR. I think they might even pipe in the music for the fireworks there, but I'm not sure. AWESOME PICTURES PHARM55!!

They do play the music in the walkway for the fireworks.
Thanks re the pictures. Too bad I didn't retake them on a better day. The resolution on the one where I zoomed in on the castle is not great but all were taken with my phone.
We could see the fireworks from our room but I must mention that they are to the right and you are not facing them directly from that room.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We just got to bay lake and although I would have paid for a theme park view it was unavailable. (it's probably one of my favorite parts of vacation to watch wishes from my room). After researching on this thread I new the 20s would be the best, and we got room 7220! It is perfect! I couldn't be happier! Thanks ahain

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We just got to bay lake and although I would have paid for a theme park view it was unavailable. (it's probably one of my favorite parts of vacation to watch wishes from my room). After researching on this thread I new the 20s would be the best, and we got room 7220! It is perfect! I couldn't be happier! Thanks ahain

That's AWESOME!! Congrats! A view that's more amazing than one was expecting always makes for a more magical vacation. :cloud9:

pixiedust:

Did you put in a room request? If so, what did you request? Thanks!

I just asked for an even numbered room. I was prepared to ask for one of my preferred rooms but they gave it to me before I asked.

ngress said:
I just asked for an even numbered room. I was prepared to ask for one of my preferred rooms but they gave it to me before I asked.

What type of room did you have? We are getting a 1 BR lake view. Thanks!

We have 2 bedroom lakeview and also a 2 bedroom theme park view. Looking for advice on what to request for best magic kingdom view for my nieces?

We had a 1bedroom standard view. I really wanted a theme park view but there were none available. So after seeing this thread I realized that a standard view may give me a decent view of the castle but a lake view would probably put me on the other side.

Hi:thumbsup2

Can I just check - is the chart on the first page accurate in terms of which room numbers are which view?

The reason I ask is we've just returned from BLT and had booked a lake view room. I've just commented in another thread saying it seemed identical to the standard view we had last year, and according to this thread it's because the view we received this time was indeed a standard view!

I was going to ring MS to see if they will refund the extra points, but first thought I'd better check whether the chart is factual or if it involves some 'guess work'

Many thanks for any help :thumbsup2

Updated - have just got off the phone to MS, who rang through to BLT for me. Apparently 7508 and the rooms either side are Lake view, not standard view. Thought you'd like to know for your chart

Here's a few more of 7602 I forgot to post. Loved it!

Sunrise:
IMG_5353_zps7fbda56c.jpg

Wishes:
IMG_0611_zps8e7625dd.jpg

Daytime view:
IMG_1914_zpscb7178ff.jpg

How do you get to MS if you "rented" points? The on-line check in gives you terrible options I choosing so-called "requests" -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter