BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

We stayed in 8110, a 1BR Lake View, the week before the Memorial Day weekend. Since I didn't see many photos links for this room on the first page, I thought I would share a few of my favorites.

Views during the day...

P1000911Medium.jpg

No, the message was not to me :(
P1000908Medium.jpg

As the storm clouds started rolling in
P1000907Medium.jpg

Just before Sunset
P1000902Medium.jpg

P1000903Medium.jpg

P1000923Medium.jpg

I have been looking to see a photo or review of an one bedroom SV.... and also what room's would be by the walkway to the monorail? Thanks:) and if anyone has been in a SV one bedroom with a little view of MK lol

I have been looking to see a photo or review of an one bedroom SV.... and also what room's would be by the walkway to the monorail? Thanks:) and if anyone has been in a SV one bedroom with a little view of MK lol

The walkway to the Comtemporary is on the 5th floor in BLT. You can get a view of the MK in a standard view room on the 4th or 5th floor. The one bedroom rooms with a partial MK view would be 7512 or 7510. The ones on the 4th floor would be 7410 or 7412. Lower floors you will only see trees and a bit of Space Mountain. You best bet would be to ask for an even numbered room highest floor and hope for one of those 4 rooms. You can see the view photos on some of the SV rooms by going to the first post in this thread.

poohj80: Love your pics:love: We are booked in a lake view one bedroom for our October trip. Hope to get as lucky as you did with your view.:wizard:

The walkway to the Comtemporary is on the 5th floor in BLT. You can get a view of the MK in a standard view room on the 4th or 5th floor. The one bedroom rooms with a partial MK view would be 7512 or 7510. The ones on the 4th floor would be 7410 or 7412. Lower floors you will only see trees and a bit of Space Mountain. You best bet would be to ask for an even numbered room highest floor and hope for one of those 4 rooms. You can see the view photos on some of the SV rooms by going to the first post in this thread.

While this doesn't answer your question directly, we had a one bedroom standard view on the 1st floor and absolutely loved our room location. 7142. It faced the lake and marina and we had a blast watching the water pageant from our room.

We had little ones so I would run to get food at the contempo and come back with my wife and i and sit on the balcony at night. While there were people walking around on the side walk during the day, it was very quite and peaceful. Plus we got to see them preparing the marina in the middle of a storm that rolled through and the movie and campfire were just down the way.

We wouldn't hesitate to stay in this room and location again. For the points of a standard view, we surely got a great location of the lake and marina!

Should I request 8512 for a LV GV with the best MK view?

You can request, but unless it's available when you check in their not going to hold it for you. I'm sure they'll attempt to place you somewhere close to your request. Remember it's just a request. I stayed in 8012 a couple years ago with a view similar to poohj80. The views as you see were amazing.
The other times we stayed with a lake view north side request, we got
1.pool view and another time
2.South side villa with view of the contemporary and lake. We saw the electrical water pageant and fireworks from both Epcot and DHS. To watch the MK fireworks we just went up to the top of the world lounge. Atmosphere was great for the 4th of July fireworks although very crowded.

Just back from 5 days at BLT in 7544. It's a 2br dedicated, lake view. LOVED it!! We requested an even numbered room, hoping to be able to see the fireworks since we were taking 2 gk's with us. We could not see any of the MK, but we all agreed that our room had a fabulous view! It is on the same level as the skyway (so no annoying waits for the elevator), and at the very end of the hall towards the Contemporary. VERY quiet. Beautiful view of the marina, a lot of Bay Lake, and the Contemporary. Kids had fun watching the monorail and all the boats. Have to say tho, this is the first time I've noticed a lot of wear and tear on the furnishings.

Wish I had photos of the view to post, but my camera got stolen in the MK on the second day we were there... :sad1:

Thanks for all the pics. This is our home resort bought two years ago and have yet to be able to get in for any of our stays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter