BLT Pool Showers?

Kjbbach1

Mouseketeer
How are they? I was thinking of swimming and using the pool showers before our early dinner on check in day since we can't check in until 4 pm. Thanks all!

How are they? I was thinking of swimming and using the pool showers before our early dinner on check in day since we can't check in until 4 pm. Thanks all!
You can check into BLT as early as 6:30AM, but your villa might not be ready until after 4PM.

Thanks, do you know if the showers in the pool area are decent to use while we wait for our room?
There are pool showers at the Contemporary which are ok. We used the Contemporary health club showers and they were very nice

There are pool showers at the Contemporary which are ok. We used the Contemporary health club showers and they were very nice
Thank you. I'll have to look into the health club, but I doubt they will want 5 yr olds in there:) Maybe we'll get lucky and our room will be ready early.

Last edited:
Thank you. I'll have to look into the health club, but I doubt they will want 5 yr olds in there:) Maybr we'll get luck and our room will be ready early.
No one was in the Contemporary health club. But yes there are signs about 'maintaining serenity ' so maybe some one would frown on your child using it. I would not care- it is a locker room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter