BLT Or BCV Or AKL-Jambo

Blt Or BCV Or AKV-Jambo

• Total voters

Richi3

Registered
We are a party of 2, what is best a Bay Lake Tower Studio-Theme Park View, Beach Club Villas Studio, or an
Animal Kingdom Villas-Jambo House 1 Bedroom Villa!

I would say it depends on where you intend to spend most of your time- if you'll be touring Epcot more- I'd pick BCV. If you plan on being in MK more then I'd say BLT. We actually have a split stay booked for our next trip at BCV and BLT.

We're big time MK fans, in our 60's but prefer the overall appearance of the Kingdom...that said....location location and nothing beats the walk from Bay Lake Towers.....studio for us, renting points....best of both worlds though our favorite resort is Wilderness Lodge but the construction going on there after October, is a huge turn off.....BLT all the way...

My dream resort is too stay in contemporary tower theme park view but it is quite expensive

Tough call... Our 3 favorites! I would say BCV if you have any interest in swimming or if there's anything special at Epcot (F&W or F&G)!!!

I've stayed at animal kingdom hotel and although it's beautiful the isolation from the other parks can be frustrating with the buses. I vote for beach club. You can walk from dinner at epcot and you will love the quick access to 2 parks (HW)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter