BLT online checkin

MycatlovesEeyore

Two WDW fanatics are now a family of 4 with a litt
Do we go to the BLT lobby or the Contemporary lobby upon arrival if we did online check in?

Do we go to the BLT lobby or the Contemporary lobby upon arrival if we did online check in?

From DVCMember.com under 'Member Extras' > 'Member News':
A convenient new check-in desk located in the Bay Lake Tower lobby is available to Disney Vacation Club Members from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Members arriving by Disney's Magical Express will continue to check in next door at Disney's Contemporary Resort (where the Front Desk operates 24 hours a day).

The check-in desk in the Bay Lake Tower lobby also provides a variety of services for all Bay Lake Tower Members and Guests to enjoy throughout their stay, including check-out, ticket sales, dining reservations, recreation and spa reservations and more.

Think that it has been a year or so that they have offered check-in at BLT, during regular hours.

We online checked in beginning of June and checked in at BLT instead of the CT and it went fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Note2 using DISBoards

The BLT lobby had my online check in packet...
..but there was an odd issue and they got an error trying to cut my keys and they had to call to get the issue fixed. (I think they had to rebook my reservation)
About 15 minutes after I left, they called and had my keys, and the room was ready (this was noon), so I walked back and picked up my keys. As soon as I say an odd number, I realized my outside room request was not honored...but it was a 5th floor room. It wound up being in the middle of the C, so I didn't feel like I was looking at the other side, and we loved just walking into the Contemporary concourse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter