BLT (And A Few BWV) For Rent From Experienced Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizzaman12

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
Hi, there! I have a large block of points at both BLT and BWV (ALL SOLD OUT OF BWV).

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who enjoys at least one trip to Disney every year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I'm an experienced Disney traveler who has helped numerous families plan vacations over the years.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points in 2018 and 2019.

I have enough points to book two weeks in the 3BR villas at BLT if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property. I charge $16.50 for my BLT points.

You can e-mail me at pizzamanmp -at- gmail dot com for faster replies, leave a reply here or send me a private message. E-mail will get fastest replies.

Last edited:
Hi, there! I have a large block of points at both BLT and BWV (just a few BWV points left right now).

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who enjoys at least one trip to Disney every year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I'm an experienced Disney traveler who has helped numerous families plan vacations over the years.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points in 2018 and 2019.

I have enough points to book two weeks in the 3BR villas at BLT if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property. I charge $16.50 for my BLT points.

You can e-mail me at pizzamanmp -at- gmail dot com for faster replies, leave a reply here or send me a private message. E-mail will get fastest replies.
Hi sent you an email

Would you be willing to do 1 night at BWV for a studio that sleeps 5 (Dec 31, 2018). How much per point if so?

Would you be willing to do 1 night at BWV for a studio that sleeps 5 (Dec 31, 2018). How much per point if so?

Sure, but that's a pretty busy day, so might be tough to snag. I charge $14 a point for BWV, regardless of the date.

Sure, but that's a pretty busy day, so might be tough to snag. I charge $14 a point for BWV, regardless of the date.

Thanks. If we can firm up our vacation plans within the next month or so (by the 11 month window for NYE), I will get back to you.

Hi, there! I have a large block of points at both BLT and BWV (just a few BWV points left right now).

Do you have any availability for January 15-20, a studio, for any of the resorts? Not against a split stay! Family of 5 but one of the children is an infant so only need a 4 person studio. Thanks!

Looking for 5 nights 10-7 checkin 10-12 checkoutor 10-21 checkin 10-26 check out for a 1 BR at BWV

Not sure how many BWV points you have but I'm looking for a small point transfer if you're interested that.

j need something checking in March 1st check out March 3rd. I’d love a studio or a 1 bedroom at BLT, GF or BWV.

Hi, I am looking for a studio for May 31-June 2, 2018 for 4 people at BWV. Do you have BWV points still available?

Sent you an email. Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter