BLT 3 bedroom grand villa, which view do you prefer?

I like the theme park view at BLT. Most of my stays there have been with that view. You get the seven seas lagoon and the monorail in addition to MK. I haven't been in the GV, but have been on the 11th floor. I don't find the parking lot obtrusive. I find the view quite peaceful. You can get some really great photos of MK.
Of course, they are a lot more points for the MK view GV. Without fireworks, I would prefer to get the lake view. Keep checking back. However, I don't think you will be disappointed. It will still be an amazing room and an amazing view.

I like the theme park view at BLT. Most of my stays there have been with that view. You get the seven seas lagoon and the monorail in addition to MK. I haven't been in the GV, but have been on the 11th floor. I don't find the parking lot obtrusive. I find the view quite peaceful. You can get some really great photos of MK.
Of course, they are a lot more points for the MK view GV. Without fireworks, I would prefer to get the lake view. Keep checking back. However, I don't think you will be disappointed. It will still be an amazing room and an amazing view.

thanks for your input. I am praying that fireworks have returned by then so we can enjoy them from our room.

Congratulations on that great Grand Villa , I'm sorry you couldn't get the lake view ,I would prefer that with no fireworks going on also !
We stay at BLT every year , lately in a LV studio and we used to stay in 1BR and have been fortunate
enough to get that TOTW 16th floor rooms a few times -
we just make a request for inner north tower, an 09 or an 11 room , high floor -
the outer north tower high floor room 10 view I believe is still counted as lake view for points and also includes some park view
but also that parking lot !
Either way what a great problem , enjoy your time

The lake view grand villas have a door on the second floor balcony that opens to the observation deck / TOWL-- and are on the 15th and 16th floor-- the theme park view GV's are a floor lower because they are mostly under the lounge / deck.

The lake view grand villas have a door on the second floor balcony that opens to the observation deck / TOWL-- and are on the 15th and 16th floor-- the theme park view GV's are a floor lower because they are mostly under the lounge / deck.
Can you elaborate on this? I'm assuming not all LV GV have this. Is is only certain ones?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter