Blog RSS Request

klam_chowder

<font color=royalblue>Got her own private pool dan
I think the blogs are great and really appreciate the time the Dis team is putting into them! :thumbsup2

I noticed there's a RSS link. I was wondering if a +Google link (like the one at the top of this page) can be added for the blog? :worship:

I know how to see the RSS Feed but don't know how to move it to iGoogle myself and being able to check all my feeds in just one place would make it a lot more convenient. Just a thought of something to add :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

</lurk>

Until they get a chance (or a mind) to add the iGoogle link, here's a fairly easy way to add the blog to iGoogle:

1. Click the "Add Stuff" link on the right side of your iGoogle home page; if you use multiple tabs, make sure you are on the tab to which you wish to add the blog.

2. Low on the left side of the "Add gadgets..." page that appears, you will see an RSS icon with the text "Add feed or gadget." Click on this.

3. Type in (my post count is too low to post links, so I'll get creative) "www" followed by ".disunplugged." followed by "com/?feed=rss2" and click "Add." (in case this isn't clear, this is the address of the blog followed by "/?feed=rss2"; in the future I might be more helpful)

4. It will tell you that the feed is added. When you return to the tab you left before, the feed will be there and can be moved wherever you want it from that point.

This will take care of adding it until a iGoogle link is added, if the powers that be choose to do so (BTW, guys, there's an HTML generator on the same page that lets you create a link).

:cool1: There, after a significant period of lurking and listening, I finally found a useful first post! At least, I hope it's useful....

BillM99999 - supremely useful!! :thumbsup2 I would have never figured it out :worship: and now I can use that for other things I see too. Thx a mint!

Such clear instructions - it worked like a charm. :) I just joined in Nov but being less discerning than you, I just post away. :lmao: I'm sure you've got loads of good stuff to offer - hope to "see you around" more! The Disboard posters are a very friendly, welcoming bunch. I feel silly that when I first came here I was intimidated. I've been part of another travel forum for years but this is my fave. :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

</lurk>

Until they get a chance (or a mind) to add the iGoogle link, here's a fairly easy way to add the blog to iGoogle:

1. Click the "Add Stuff" link on the right side of your iGoogle home page; if you use multiple tabs, make sure you are on the tab to which you wish to add the blog.

2. Low on the left side of the "Add gadgets..." page that appears, you will see an RSS icon with the text "Add feed or gadget." Click on this.

3. Type in (my post count is too low to post links, so I'll get creative) "www" followed by ".disunplugged." followed by "com/?feed=rss2" and click "Add." (in case this isn't clear, this is the address of the blog followed by "/?feed=rss2"; in the future I might be more helpful)

4. It will tell you that the feed is added. When you return to the tab you left before, the feed will be there and can be moved wherever you want it from that point.

This will take care of adding it until a iGoogle link is added, if the powers that be choose to do so (BTW, guys, there's an HTML generator on the same page that lets you create a link).

:cool1: There, after a significant period of lurking and listening, I finally found a useful first post! At least, I hope it's useful....

you post am good, you post am more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter