Blog reporting that Universal is dropping indoor mask requirement again

According to Tom Bricker, the indoor mask requirement will be dropped tomorrow at UO/IOA. Nothing official yet because the website still features the indoor policy as it is still effective through the end of the day.

Yep, from tomorrow.

Hasn`t it been announced yet? I can`t click on some sites as I`m in Europe and most can`t be seen here now, but good news all round!!

I saw a number of places say that if you are vaccinated it is dropped. requested if you are not.

From UO website (I just checked a few minutes ago):
We are updating our policy for face coverings based on local trends and conditions. Fully vaccinated guests will no longer be required to wear face coverings indoors or outdoors effective, Saturday, February 12. Guests who have not been vaccinated will be encouraged to wear face coverings while indoors.

How is this possibly enforced? Once in the park, are employees constantly going to ask the unmasked to again show their proof of vaccination?.

How is this possibly enforced? Once in the park, are employees constantly going to ask the unmasked to again show their proof of vaccination?.
It's illegal in FL for businesses to ask for proof of vaccination from customers upon penalty of fines. Anyone, regardless of vaccination status, is free to continue to wear masks, no questions asked.

Here now and it’s official. Last night (before midnight) walked from SF to RPR for a delicious burger at Jake’s. We saw at hotels the A-frame signs stated masks required indoors for all. Got back to SF just after midnight and A-frame signs were switched out to “optional for vaccinated”,etc. :thumbsup2

I was happy about the indoor rule, not just because of health reasons but because at AK in December I felt like shops were emptier than they would have been otherwise due to the rule, and I was hoping our experience in Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade might follow suit. This is our first trip to IOA/UO so I really want to poke around all the shops without being crammed in without a bunch of people mouth-breathing on me. 🤣 I may just tell my kids that we’re going to use EA to do the shops/spells.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter